Material: Pure Silver 92.5 (hallmarked)
Product weight: 18 grams
The Hamsa silver choker, that depicts an open right hand and has been used as a sign of protection throughout history, is usually thought to provide protection against the evil eye.
To make this choker:
- Purchase of raw silver bricks is the first step.
- Performance a thorough and precise purity check is the second step.
- Silver is then melted and alloyed in the third step.
- Spread out into a sheet, being its forth step.
- Carving of the sheets by hand is the last step.
This item was made by hand and may have small imperfections. These irregularities are the result of human intervention during the creation of a one-of-a-kind item for you.
**if you like this silver product, we also have this amazing jharokha handcrafted sterling silver earring that can match your style**