Material: Pure Silver 92.5 (Hallmarked)
Product weight: 28 grams
In this pure silver sun/moon choker, the sun represents stability, strength, and power, whereas the moon represents tranquilly, beauty, and nurturing.
In many cultures, the sun and moon signify different things, yet their polarity is something they all have in common.
To build this choker, begin by assembling the following materials.
- Purchasing raw silver bricks is the first step.
- The next step is to do a thorough and precise purity test.
- Silver is melted and alloyed during the third phase.
- Spreading out into a sheet is the fourth phase.
- Hand-carving the sheets is the final process.
Because this item is handmade, it may have minor imperfections or flaws. Human intervention in the process of manufacturing a one-of-a-kind item for you has resulted in these oddities.
**if you like this silver product, we also have this amazing mughal hand-painted sterling silver earring that can match your style**